Shaiya Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Dead

Shaiya Dead Episode 5.4 Farming PvP Private Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GS] Applications (AOL)

Go down 
+21
saviagreat
manay12
Aladdin
Srina
laurito
lordleo
The-One
jovelgwapo
rosellarjun123
[Owner]Albert
HeavenOfDeath
ceferino
Roxy18
alphalordjules
miko324
FoD
judar
lavender2kk2
Savia
aiyrah
Wrath
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrath

Wrath

[GS] Applications (AOL) Empty
PostSubject: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:52 am

Hey all,

[GM]Wrath- here.
For those who wanna be a part of our staff.
Post here a good reply with the following information.
Please give us a good and detailed application.

Name:
Ingame Name:
Exp in shaiya:
Why you wanna be a [GS]:
Why should we pick you:
Any Exp in [GS]:
Back to top Go down
aiyrah

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Name: John NiƱo S. Olalia
Where you live: Cebu, Philippines
Ingame NAme: -Cleric.Pixie
Exp in Shaiya: playing for almost 4 years, and i have a lot of experience on playing this game.
Why you wanna be a [GS]: All i want is to support and make the Pvp Everyday. for that plls active every day. And i want to help newbie to their Concern about the game.
Why should we pick you: i tried lots of shaiya so far, now i have the very best experience in this game, so far as i know all the events all the happenings every inch of the game i know of all it.
Any Exp in [GS]: Don't have any experience but i assure you that i will give my very Best as the Staff of the game.

Last edited by aiyrah on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savia

Savia

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 2:27 pm

Name: Ferdinand Rey M. Mar
Where you live: Philippines
Ingame Name:Savia
Exp in shaiya:We'll I've already played many shaiya server for years so I could tell that I have alot of experienced.
Why you wanna be a [GS]:I would like to be a GS not just for fame rather I'd like to help other's.Especially for those neophyte, they really need guide so as a GS your responsible for that to assist them.
Why should we pick you: You should pick me cuz I'm responsible enough in doing task, aside from that I'm also a hard-working person and willing to help/serve to those who really need help.
Any Exp in [GS]: Honestly, I dont have any experienced for that but I can assure to you that if ever you'd picked me, I will do my very best as what other GS did.
Back to top Go down
lavender2kk2

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:18 pm

[GM]Wrath wrote:
Hey all,

[GM]Wrath- here.
For those who wanna be a part of our staff.
Post here a good reply with the following information.
Please give us a good and detailed application.

Name:Roldan A. Lavares Jr.
Where you live:Cebu,Philipines
Ingame Name:xD.
Exp in shaiya:i played many servers so i can say that i have a Lot of Experience
Why you wanna be a [GS]:Why?... Because i Will gonna Help Players Like Newbies and i will Gonna Teach Lesson to Players who Dont Follow The Rules..
Why should we pick you:i played so many Shaiya Server..so i can say you should Pick me because im Loyal and Responsible in Server..And i WIll do My best to Be a Good Staff Member.
Any Exp in [GS]:
Honestly.i Dont have Experienced For being a GS. But if you'd Picked me i Will gonna do my best and follow what GS Do and Teach some Lessons of New Players..
Back to top Go down
judar

judar

PostSubject: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:49 pm

Hi [GM]Wrath-

Name:Michael Angelo B. Maala

Where you live: Saac 1 Buaya Lapu Lapu City

Ingame Name: Judar

Exp in shaiya: 4years playing shaiya in any kind of server`s

Why you wanna be a [GS]:I like to Apply to be a [GS] because i like to Help Biggeners/Newbies in this server. And teach all the rules and regulation in this server so that all the players are become humble.

Why should we pick you: Im a Good PPL so i adapt it if you pick me and i`ll do my best to become a Good [GS].

Any Exp in [GS]: no Experience but im good PPL.

Thats All Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
FoD

FoD

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:30 am

Name:
Cardiece Yosiv

Where you live:
Italy

Ingame Name:
FoD

Exp in shaiya:
6 years

Why you wanna be a [GS]:
I am a very responsible and respectable person I love helping out where ever and when ever I'm needed I'm good with other people and I spend a lot of time at my own computer helping others. I would make a good GS because im someone who listen people's problem, and always try to solve it. I know the game very well, so it makes a bonus for me, to help others in needs.

Why should we pick you:
Answer suggest a very fun event
I thought about a harder and funnier HnS. For example, would be needed 4 or atleast 3 GSs, players would have to go to the 1st GS and he would ask the player a question related to the game, if the player says the correct answer then the 1st GS would give him an item (that the player would need to give to the 2nd GS) and a clue to where to find the 2nd GS, and so on until the 3rd GS gives the last clue of where to find the GS with the prize.

Any Exp in [GS]:Yes
Back to top Go down
miko324

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:27 am

Hi [GM]Wrath-

Name:Vonn Clark L. Abecia

Where you live: Camaman-an Cagayan de Oro City

Ingame Name: yamu

Exp in shaiya: 6 years playing shaiya

Why you wanna be a [GS]: I would like to apply because .. i want to improve my skill in how to handle this things .. and most of all i want to help the newbies and recruit more players so that .. this server will more improve.

Why should we pick you: im not say that im a very good ppl like other players say ... for me i enjoy seeing many player doin pvps and more cuz i love this game .. that's why i would to become one of the staff

Any Exp in [GS]: no Experience ... but ill do my very best to handle this responsibility as a GS

Thats All Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
alphalordjules

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:15 pm

Name: Jules Raymond J. Judaya

Where you live: Cebu , PH

Ingame Name: GuildMaster

Exp in shaiya: 4 years

Why you wanna be a [GS]: I want to be a role model to my fellow players. Helping them when they need one and guide them . Stopping drama asap .

Why should we pick you: I think i have all the abilities to become one . You can trust me and i am responsible enough to help this server . I want this server to be the best server !

Any Exp in [GS]: 1 year

God Bless Dead Team ! MORE POWER !
Back to top Go down
Roxy18

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 3:45 am

hellow everyone Smile)

Name : John Michael D. Laguitao

Ingame Name : HOKAG3

Function : AoF

Char Toon : Guardian

Where you live : Philippines

Exp in Shaiya : I've been play shaiya in 6 years

Why you wanna be a [GS] : Because i'm helpfull, friendly and i'm ready to Ā help the new player's what they need and i can help to improve the server and i will make the server not to be boring.

Why should we pick you : Because If you can pick me i will assure you will not disapoint and Ā i will do my responsibility as a GooD [GS] Wink

Any Exp in [GS] : Nope.. but i want to be a [GS]

that's all thank you Wink

Last edited by Roxy18 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ceferino

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:04 pm

Name: Ceferino Malicse Jr.
Where you live: Philippines Cebu City
Ingame Name: Ashly
Exp in shaiya: I played Loots Of Server 3.0 - 5.0 v
Why you wanna be a [GS]: Im a born Leader
Why should we pick you: Im the Best For this Job than the Other GS
Any Exp in [GS]: No but i Do some Event With my Own Item
Back to top Go down
HeavenOfDeath

HeavenOfDeath

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:23 am

Arrow heloo everyone Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Arrow Name:alexandru daniels.A
Arrow Age:18

Arrow Where you live: Spain ,Huelva

Arrow Ingame Name:HeavenOfDeath

Arrow Exp in shaiya:8 years playing shaiya in any kind of server`s

Arrow Arrow Why you wanna be a [GS]:I like to Apply to be a [GS] because i like to Help Biggeners/Newbies in this server. And teach all the rules and regulation in this server so that all the players are become humble. Arrow Arrow Very Happy

Why should we pick you: Im a Good PPL so i adapt it if you pick me and i`ll do my best to help

Any Exp in [GS]: no Experience but im good PPL. Shocked

Thats All Thankyou. Basketball
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Albert
Administrator
Administrator
[Owner]Albert

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:49 am

Why Furys Posting on AoL Section
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaiya-dead-forum.com/
rosellarjun123

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:02 pm

Hi Randy !!

Name:Arjun Perales Rosell
Where you live: Cebu,Philippines
Ingame Name: iCut
Exp in shaiya: Ā I've been play shaiya in 2 years !! Last Week i'll play Wicked Shaiya but so bored to farm whole day and Ā Shaiya Philippines Private Server !!
Why you wanna be a [GS]: I want be a [GS] to help the other player with lose item and to help the New Player to Ā farm and pvp !!! If you can pick me i will assure you will not disappoint and Ā i will do my responsibility as a Good Staff of all !! I will do my best on this server !!
Why should we pick you: If you pick me!! You can trust me and i am responsible enough to help this server . I want this server to be the best server !
Any Exp in [GS]:No Exprience but I'm a good PPL !!

That's all Ā Thank you !!
Back to top Go down
jovelgwapo

jovelgwapo

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:18 pm

Name:Jovel Deguinio
Where you live:Alcantara Cebu
Ingame Name:XXIV
Exp in shaiya: I had joined manny shaiya servers like shaiya amped,shaiya haven,shaiya TOR,shaiya FEA,shaiya PH PS.
Why you wanna be a [GS]:i want to become a GS to help the server and the other players as well guide them to were and what they have wanted or looking for.
Why should we pick you:you should pick me beacause i will serve the server with clean intension . and do my assigned job and i will not dis obey rules and i will be a great role models to other players
Any Exp in [GS]: i havent have an exp yet of being a GS if got lucky maybe in this server Wink

hoping for a good response thank you godbless and more power to dead !! :*
Back to top Go down
The-One

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:39 pm

[b]Name: Oussama One
Where you live: Morocco
Ingame Name: One
Exp in shaiya: 5 Years
Why you wanna be a [GS]: I wanna be Gs For Help New players And everyone to be good in server
Why should we pick you: Should pick me cause i have good experience to talk with players and help everyone with my power Experience
Any Exp in [GS]: Helping Peoples and Make raids
Back to top Go down
lordleo

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:54 pm

Name:lordleo israel
Where do u live:Bohol,Philippines
Exp in Shaiya:4 years
Why you wanna be a [GS]: i wanna be a GS because i want to help some newbie in this server and make this server be the best server in the world.
Why should we pick you: you should pick me because im a helpful player and have a good experience to be a staff.
Any Exp in [GS]:No but i do some event with items or else.
In game name:6th-Demon
Back to top Go down
laurito

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:21 pm

Name: James Paul Lubiano
Where you live: Poblacion, Compostela Cebu
Ingame Name: Nui
Exp in shaiya: i've been playing Shaiya almost 5-6 years
Why you wanna be a [GS]: simple just to help the server grow and i will invite more friends
Why should we pick you: im active, Smile i can help ppls what they need if i have , answer there question the rules or etc. most of all i have experience being GS in other server
Any Exp in [GS]: yeah i have experience being GS 1yr and 3 months in other server.

"More Power"

Nui Smile
Back to top Go down
Srina

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:26 pm

Name : Sabrina Samantha Uy
Where you live : Talisay , Cebu
Exp in Shaiya : Almost 3 years
Why you wanna be a [GS] : i want to help new player and i want to experience how becoming GS .
Why shoud we pick you : You should pick me because i was a GS before in other server and i know how to handle pply
Any Exp in GS: Helping Other Players and Make nice Raid .
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:34 pm

Name:Benjie T. Abing Jr.

Where you Live:Cebu,PH

Ingame Name:Aladdin

Exp in Shaiya:3 years

Why you wanna be a [GS]:I want to be a [GS] cause i want to help New Player and any Problem on PPL in Shaiya Dead.

Why Should we pick you:I think i have Abilities to become a GS in Shaiya Dead.I want to to help to Serve to become one!

Any Exp in [GS]:2 Years

God Luck!Shaiya Dead!
Back to top Go down
manay12

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Name:Arvey Rojonan
Where you live:Cagayan De Oro
Ingame Name:Kaito.
Exp in shaiya:5 years
Why you wanna be a [GS]:I want to Help New Players and Guide them and to be Friendly !
Why should we pick you:I wil do my best to be a Good GS for All and Responsible and i want this Server to grow longer
Any Exp in [GS]:honestly NOPE .
Back to top Go down
saviagreat

saviagreat

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:55 pm

Name: Ferdinand Rey M. Mar
Where you live: Philippines
Ingame Name:Savia
Exp in shaiya:We'll I've already played many shaiya server for years so I could tell that I have alot of experienced.
Why you wanna be a [GS]:I would like to be a GS not just for fame rather I'd like to help other's.Especially for those neophyte, they really need guide so as a GS your responsible for that to assist them.
Why should we pick you: You should pick me cuz I'm responsible enough in doing task, aside from that I'm also a hard-working person and willing to help/serve to those who really need help.
Any Exp in [GS]: Honestly, I dont have any experienced for that but I can assure to you that if ever you'd picked me, I will do my very best as what other GS did.
Back to top Go down
Steffy

Steffy

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Name:Steffy
Where you live:Cebu City
Ingame Name:.Queeny , .-A-. and xYx
Exp in shaiya: I ve been playing shaiya for 4 years now.I think that my knowledge level about shaiya is pretty good and that i can answer to the most questions people in game may have!

Why you wanna be a [GS]: I would like to become a GS because i want to help server by keeping balance and justice in game. I also want to help people to be adapted to server easier by giving them the first hints! Moreover i would like to help add more events if also Staff agrees of course and generally i m going to spend time for server, so i want the best for it and i will fight for that, so we all enjoy the game!
Why should we pick you: You should choose me cause i m experienced player, i'm also an honest,kind,mature and fair person that likes and enjoys to help the others and i' ll do my best and try hard for our server, and i think that each server needs a person to love server and fight for the best!
Any Exp in [GS]: No , but i believe that when i become a GS i will help all the players to their problems .. Thats all i can say Thank You i hope that i would become a [GS]

Fluent English and proper English grammar: My english are in a very good level and i can also speak some german.

* Mature and neutral behavior. My behaviour will be neutral and mature for sure, as i said my basic motivation is to help people in game and enjoy it, as much as possible
Back to top Go down
saviagreat

saviagreat

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:21 am

Arrow Name: Hi Enan
Arrow Age: 17
Arrow Where you live: Philippines
Arrow Ingame Name: Savia
Arrow Exp in shaiya: I've been playing shaiya for more than 4 years, so I could tell that I have a lot of experienced for this.
Arrow Why you wanna be a [GS]: I would like to be a GS not for fame nor the Tag itself rather I want to help my fellow players who really need urgently respond.
Arrow Why should we pick you: You should pick me because I'm kind of person that easy to approach with. Whatever task you will give me I can assure it to you that I can do it.
Arrow Any Exp in [GS]: Nope, But if got lucky, I really do my best as what other GS did.
Back to top Go down
elbashaiya

elbashaiya

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:25 pm

Name:Michael Edmilao
Where you live:Cagayan de Oro City
Ingame Name:iiELBAii
Exp in shaiya: played for 5 yrs since shaiya ph (amped) til now Smile
Why you wanna be a [GS]:I wanna help newbie players and ofcourse invite more players Smile
Why should we pick you:you should pick me up because I have all the quality to be a GS Smile
Any Exp in [GS]:I havent have an experience yet of being a GS if you pick me up maybe in this server Smile
Back to top Go down
bimbo17

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Name:vincent a jariolne
Where you liveCagayan De Oro City
Ingame Name:CROSS
Exp in shaiya:5 Years Playing Shaiya..
Why you wanna be a [GS]: i Want To be A GS Becuase i like To Help The Newbies in Shaiya Dead Server.. and i Will Be A Good Staff To Help All the Players...
Why should we pick you:becuase i have good experience to talk with players and help everyone...
Any Exp in [GS]: 1 Year...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   [GS] Applications (AOL) Empty

Back to top Go down

[GS] Applications (AOL)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next