Shaiya Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Dead

Shaiya Dead Episode 5.4 Farming PvP Private Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Player Reports

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrath

Wrath

Player Reports Empty
PostSubject: Player Reports   Player Reports EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:47 am

hey all,

[GM]Wrath- here.
If you come across something and want to report it.
Post it here, with SS (screen shots) or a link to a video on youtube.
Incase you dont have any, send a staff member a PM on the forum.

thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

Player Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reports   Player Reports EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:05 pm

IGN: DidayPRO

Reported for: Stat padding, Offensive language against staff member, bug exploiting, using dual log to summon out of PVP, killing inside base.

SS will soon be posted
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

Player Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reports   Player Reports EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:45 pm

DidayPRO, SpartacusPRO, AsunaPRO, MrDeaDz, LarvaPRO all got a warning for non english in TC.
[GS]ORACHU got a warning for not using the MTS appropriate and not mainting order no UOF.
heres a link to the SS

Player Reports Ss_uof11
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

Player Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reports   Player Reports EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Mga palpak ni Albert 1st : Drop dead Items in VR zombies palpak kaayu bogo pag ka update : 2nd W/G boots dili pa drop sa mga bosses bogo pa ka udpate : 3rd : GS flynn and GS sinzsuna got Dead 1 and 2 items 4th : Ban the 2 GM randy and Dyn si dyn ge testing pag ka GM niya si albert ni create og account para testingan si Dyn niya trash talkan ka dili ka ma suko pag ka bogo nimo albert 5th: og mo quit mo sa shaiya ayaw hatag inyo adress kay bantaan inyong kinabuhi ge bantaan na gani si kyl kung mo quit mo quit lang ayaw nag istorya sa GM na bogo
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

Player Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reports   Player Reports EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Hey all,

This is former Gm Wrath.

There are a few things i whould like to tell you all. Cuz idk what albert tells you all beside 1comment i saw on facebook.
1* Dyn was kicked off game/banned by albert cuz he told him to fix the DP bug(which albert calls a 6hour dp event) while he prefered to pvp.
2* i saw in a comment that albert said Dyn and i were kicked cuz of the shit we were doing. O.o
Idk about you guys, but we havemt done any ahit ingame. We sticked to the rules, we were polite and all.
3* a following to 2*, i wasnt kicked. I left server cuz he acted like a immature ******* to my friends. He even threatened kyle one of my best friends. He never appreciated the effort Dyn and i put into the server.
4* albert is giving free stuff beside 40stat gear to his close friends, like full linked dead gear, 4 dead weapons ect.
5* albert makes fake promises(i got SS's) saying he will make people GS or offer huge amount of DP if they do something for him.
For example, reviewing a video he made and post on youtube 50.000times.
6* he makes secret PVP chars, like rainbow, ulice, bruno, UoFSupport, zaiba and few others. With all dead/dead1/dead2 with all special lapis. He even made people donate by tricking them on zaibatsu.
7* he was so scared of even losing 1persob that he threatened to take away Dyn and my GM tag cuz we jailes a person for multiple harassments and stat padding ect.

To make a long story short.
Hes not fit to be a owner or any other staff member. He lacks a lot of stuff he needs for it.

Your sincerely,
Wrath
Back to top Go down
saviagreat

saviagreat

Player Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reports   Player Reports EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:00 am

Hey all.

This is Savia .

This guild are soloing the boss.. They always do this everytime bosses up.

Player Reports 11791188_1625883704337036_1654064218_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Player Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reports   Player Reports Empty

Back to top Go down

Player Reports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shaiya Dead :: Complains-
Jump to: