Shaiya Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Dead

Shaiya Dead Episode 5.4 Farming PvP Private Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Subject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Subject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL) Empty
PostSubject: Subject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   Subject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:27 pm

Name:Benjie T. Abing Jr.

Where you Live:Cebu,PH

Ingame Name:Aladdin

Exp in Shaiya:3 years

Why you wanna be a [GS]:I want to be a [GS] cause i want to help New Player and any Problem on PPL in Shaiya Dead.

Why Should we pick you:I think i have Abilities to become a GS in Shaiya Dead.I want to to help to Serve to become one!

Any Exp in [GS]:2 Years

God Bless Dead team!MORE POWER!
Back to top Go down
Steffy

Steffy

PostSubject: Re: Subject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   Subject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Name:Steffy
Where you live:Cebu City
Ingame Name:.Queeny , .-A-. and xYx
Exp in shaiya: I ve been playing shaiya for 4 years now.I think that my knowledge level about shaiya is pretty good and that i can answer to the most questions people in game may have!

Why you wanna be a [GS]: I would like to become a GS because i want to help server by keeping balance and justice in game. I also want to help people to be adapted to server easier by giving them the first hints! Moreover i would like to help add more events if also Staff agrees of course and generally i m going to spend time for server, so i want the best for it and i will fight for that, so we all enjoy the game!
Why should we pick you: You should choose me cause i m experienced player, i'm also an honest,kind,mature and fair person that likes and enjoys to help the others and i' ll do my best and try hard for our server, and i think that each server needs a person to love server and fight for the best!
Any Exp in [GS]: No , but i believe that when i become a GS i will help all the players to their problems .. Thats all i can say Thank You i hope that i would become a [GS]

Fluent English and proper English grammar: My english are in a very good level and i can also speak some german.

* Mature and neutral behavior. My behaviour will be neutral and mature for sure, as i said my basic motivation is to help people in game and enjoy it, as much as possible
Back to top Go down
Lanceocean

Lanceocean

PostSubject: Re: Subject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   Subject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:36 pm

Steffy wrote:

Fluent English and proper English grammar: "My english are in a very good level" and i can also speak some german.

Proper english and grammar LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)   Subject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL) Empty

Back to top Go down

Subject: Re: [GS] Applications (AOL)
Page 1 of 1